After we finally got checked in to out hotel, Paris, we went for a walk. I was having a great time hanging out the side of my stroller getting a better view of all the people! As great as Vegas is for people watching, it wore me out after a while though, and I propped my foot up and slept for the rest of the walk.
Bethany and Richard got married Monday night. I got a new suit for the occasion, and must say I looked very handsome. I fell asleep on the way to the chapel, and slept through the entire ceremony. We went to dinner afterwards at the Eiffel Tower restaurant, and guess what, I slept through most of the dinner too!
I was sure to help mommy keep me on my schedule, and woke up to start my day at 4:30 am Vegas time Tuesday. Mommy and Grandma only had 3 hours of sleep because we were at dinner so late. I got a nice early bath, and wasn't showing any signs of sleeping. We went for an early morning walk, and I fell asleep in my stroller before we even got out of the hotel! We did some sightseeing up and down the strip later that afternoon, but I ended up sleeping through most of it in my stroller. Sorry, no pictures of me playing the slots, I was asleep and stayed that way every time we went in a casino.We flew home this morning. I was very busy and kept grabbing at the magazines in the back of the seat before I fell asleep. When I woke up, I played peek-a-boo with the woman behind me. I kept peeking my head out around the seat, and when I saw her, I started giggling. I also had great fun unfastening mommy's seat belt over and over. She finally left it undone, and was reprimanded by the flight attendant, hehe! Well, that's my trip, I basically slept through my first Vegas experience!





No comments:
Post a Comment