Sunday, November 4, 2007

Be all you can be

I have mastered the army crawl. I can do it so fast, I look like a snake slithering across the floor. I am especially fast when I spot something that I know I shouldn't have, like daddy's stereo. I'll zoom past all of my toys just for the chance to push the buttons on that electronic box.

I have also figured out how to hold my own bottle. I showed no interest in doing this, until one day last week, I just started doing it. It's so easy, I can even do it one handed.

I got to meet my soon to be Uncle Richard. At first I just stared at him and his funny accent. He let me play with his real cell phone and hat, so we are friends now.

I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have time to tell you about my trip when I get home Wednesday night.









1 comment:

Betty said...

hey geo, how was the bellagio? get married to anyone interesting whilst you were in sin city? xoxo aunt beef and uncle richard