This morning, mommy and daddy took me to visit Santa Claus. I wasn't really as scared of him as mommy and daddy thought I would be. Actually, he was really nice and I was fascinated with his beard and what he had to say. I was sure to tell him what a good boy I have been over the last 8 months. We'll see if he believes me!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Naughty or Nice?
This morning, mommy and daddy took me to visit Santa Claus. I wasn't really as scared of him as mommy and daddy thought I would be. Actually, he was really nice and I was fascinated with his beard and what he had to say. I was sure to tell him what a good boy I have been over the last 8 months. We'll see if he believes me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
George, I couldn't decide if I preferred your Santa pic or the skeet shooting pic for my desktop at work. I'm going to alternate them both!
Post a Comment