I got to celebrate my first Thanksgiving yesterday with my Grandma and Grandpa Barker, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Patrick, and of course my mommy and daddy. I got to learn about the Barker boy day after Thanksgiving tradition of skeet shooting. Hopefully when I am older I will get to join them. Grandma Barker fed me my first Thanksgiving dinner of turkey and sweet potatoes, washed down with some good old formula. I had to pass on the pie this time around. I know, I know, when I am older. Friday, November 23, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
I got to celebrate my first Thanksgiving yesterday with my Grandma and Grandpa Barker, Aunt Jenny and Uncle Patrick, and of course my mommy and daddy. I got to learn about the Barker boy day after Thanksgiving tradition of skeet shooting. Hopefully when I am older I will get to join them. Grandma Barker fed me my first Thanksgiving dinner of turkey and sweet potatoes, washed down with some good old formula. I had to pass on the pie this time around. I know, I know, when I am older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment