Thursday, May 29, 2008

Picnic Shmicnic










Mommy and Grandma Ooo took me to the park today for a picnic and some playground time. I didn't think much of the picnic part, and barely sat long enough to eat any of the lunch Mommy packed me. I did have fun running circles around Mommy and Grandma as they ate their lunch. When we were done, we headed to the playground. My favorite thing to do at the playground is to try to climb up the slides. It was a little crowded today, and Mommy was afraid I'd get kicked in the face, so I had to find something else to do. I eventually discovered these tunnels, which I thought were so cool, I spent most of the time hanging out in them. I had so much fun peeking out the holes at the other kids!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

cate, you should be a professional photographer. i love them all but the upper left is esp. cute. luv, mum

Unknown said...

cate, you should be a professional photographer. i love them all but the upper left is esp. cute. luv, mum

Betty said...

oh my gosh, geo, look at all those teeth!