This morning, Mommy dressed me in a pair of khakis. After she stood me up, I walked over and opened the dresser drawer with my jeans. Usually, I proceed to pull out a few pairs and throw them on the floor. Today, however, I pulled out one pair and turned to Mommy and handed them to her. As I stared up at her, blinking my eyes, she thought maybe I was telling her what I wanted to wear, so she changed me. I was unusually cooperative while we made the wardrobe change. When we were done, I stood up, smiled, clapped my hands, sprung up and down, and toddled away to play with my toys. Much better!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Forever in Blue Jeans
This morning, Mommy dressed me in a pair of khakis. After she stood me up, I walked over and opened the dresser drawer with my jeans. Usually, I proceed to pull out a few pairs and throw them on the floor. Today, however, I pulled out one pair and turned to Mommy and handed them to her. As I stared up at her, blinking my eyes, she thought maybe I was telling her what I wanted to wear, so she changed me. I was unusually cooperative while we made the wardrobe change. When we were done, I stood up, smiled, clapped my hands, sprung up and down, and toddled away to play with my toys. Much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment