skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, May 9, 2008
Do a Little Dance
Here are some more of my dancing skills:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ge-o!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
2009
(79)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(175)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(18)
Day with Daddy
Natural-Born Driver
Picnic Shmicnic
Stingray City
Fun with Screen Doors
Ride the Pony
More Please!
Daddy and Me
Cars!
All By Myself
Let Me Sleep!
Forever in Blue Jeans
Hanging Out
Do a Little Dance
Good to the Last Drop
My First Grass Stain
We Wear our Sunglasses at Night
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(43)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
Geo-isms
July 28, 2009- "I want to go home, drink some juice, and watch (Bob the)Builder. Sound like a plan, Mom?"
July 20, 2009- "I sit right here and watch you." After Mommy asked if I was ready to get in the water at swimming lessons.
July 9, 2009- "I cute too, and funny!" After Mommy told me I was a good little boy.
July 3, 2009- "Cheerios go in my mouth, then in my tummy, then in my pants."
Links I like
My Cousins Ethan and Elaine
My Cousin Phillip
My Aunt Bethany
My Uncle Dan
My Uncle Patrick and Aunt Jenny
My Uncle Richard
Mommy's Cousin Kelly
Mommy's Cousin Brian
My Grandpa GG
No comments:
Post a Comment