Thursday, May 1, 2008

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

I had a lot of fun at story time this morning. I went and stood right in front of the teacher while we sang songs, and then danced to some of them. I tried jumping up and down to one of the songs, but haven't figured that out quite yet. Mommy and I have been practicing one of the songs, pointing to my eyes, head, nose, and mouth, and now I can now point them out on my own when asked!

Mommy and I had to run a bunch of errands after story time this morning. When we got home, I claimed this shopping bag as my own. I had fun loading it up with my toys and books, carrying it across the house, unloading it, and then repeating, over and over and over.... As you can see, I got really excited about this!
When Daddy came home from work he mowed the lawn. I watched him very carefully, I think this may become my job one day!

No comments: