Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Lion, the Zoo was Great!











We went to the zoo for the first time this year today. I've slept through all my previous trips to the zoo, and this time around was almost a repeat. I fell asleep during the short car ride there, and remained asleep for the first half hour we were there. I eventually woke up, and managed to have some fun. Daddy took me out of my stroller to stretch my legs, and for a while, I was more interested in chasing my shadow around than the animals. We then found the seals, and I enjoyed watching them splash around. I think I had the most fun when we saw the giraffes. They were eating right in front of me, and I just stared at them for a few minutes, watching them chew their food. I started to get a little fussy then, so we stopped for a snack. I chewed my raisins in a very exaggerated way, almost like I was imitating the giraffes! We missed the lions on this trip, maybe next time.

No comments: