Monday, April 7, 2008

It's not fun being sick

I had a bit of cold over the weekend. My mommy stayed up most of the night with me Saturday night, with my congestion and coughing neither one of us slept much. She took me into the bathroom with the shower running at 2am so the hot steam could help relieve my congestion. I think that just made it worse, because I was very unhappy I wasn't going to take a bath. Watching that water pour into the tub without getting in was torture! I seemed OK Sunday morning, but by Sunday afternoon, I was feeling rotten. Mommy ended up carrying me around the house in the baby carrier yesterday afternoon, because I didn't want to be put down. Mommy and I stayed home today so I could recover. I was back to my old self by the afternoon, so we went for a long run in the baby jogger. I slept the whole time, I was worn out!

No comments: