
I have to confess that I haven't been the greatest eater lately, some might say I've been a little picky. I have never been too fond of mandarin oranges, but that changed today! Mommy gave me a few, and turned to get some other food for me, since I never eat them. Well she never heard the "splat" of them hitting the floor, and

peeked out of the corner of her eye to see me devouring them. (Mommy and daddy try not to stare too much at me while I eat, for fear that I will stop!) Above is my "all-gone" pose after I polished those off. While waiting for some milk, I found a tiny speck of orange on my tray, and after trying unsuccessfully to pick it up with my hands, I decided to lick my tray to get it in my mouth
!
1 comment:
oh, george. well, at least mom and dad have a backup if the dishwasher ever breaks down!
Post a Comment