Today was my first time at the playground at the park. I didn't know such a thing existed, because I am usually getting pushed in the stroller at the park. When we first got there, I just stared at everything in amazement, not sure where to start! Mommy and Daddy helped me on the swings, slides, and in and on the fort. I think my favorite was the swings, I kept waving to the little girl swinging next to me. I can't wait to go back and play on everything again, it was so much fun!Saturday, April 5, 2008
Swings N Things
Today was my first time at the playground at the park. I didn't know such a thing existed, because I am usually getting pushed in the stroller at the park. When we first got there, I just stared at everything in amazement, not sure where to start! Mommy and Daddy helped me on the swings, slides, and in and on the fort. I think my favorite was the swings, I kept waving to the little girl swinging next to me. I can't wait to go back and play on everything again, it was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
looks like a fun day out. did the folks let you try the teeter totter yet? that's my favorite!
Post a Comment