Thank you to everyone for helping me celebrate my first Christmas! On Christmas Eve, we went to my Grandma and Grandpa's. I had some graham crackers for dinner because I wouldn't eat anything else. I must have been too excited for the presents I was about to open. I really enjoyed chewing on
the wrapping paper, but I still did play with my new toys for a little bit. I got my first Tonka truck, and a drum with instruments. I think I am going to have to share the drum with my daddy, he plays with it more than I do. Grandma read me The Night Before Christmas as my bedtime story, as I listened very attentively. On Christmas day, Grandma and Grandpa came to our house, along with my Uncle Timmy, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Dan, and Grandma Ooo. I also got to meet my cousin Lindsay for the first time, and her boyfriend Scott. I had some Cheerios for dinner, and got to open some more gifts. I got lots of cool clothes, a ride on toy, and an Elmo. I was really fascinated with Elmo, he's my new buddy. 
Thank you to everyone for all the great Christmas gifts. I am in heaven with all my new toys, and I absolutely love the ones that make lots of noise! Mommy is very grateful for all the clothes I got too, but those aren't as fun for me. 

No comments:
Post a Comment