I had my 9 month checkup today, and what everyone has been telling me is true- I am a big boy! I had to get 2 shots today, which weren't so bad. When the doctor was done, I gave him the dirtiest look I could muster, and let out a loud scream. I left my lower lip sticking out until he left the room. When we left, everyone outside the exam room applauded my quick recovery from the pain. I get to try eating some soy yogurt and cheese now, we'll see how that goes!My stats from today:
Weight: 22.25 pounds (75%)
Length: 28.75 inches (75%)
Length: 28.75 inches (75%)
Head Circumference: 19.25 inches (97% +, or off the charts!)
1 comment:
geo, when you get older and your parents let you watch space ghost coast to coast on cartoon network, you'll really relate to this:
Space Ghost: I have a big head! I'm having a big head day! How's your big head day, kids?
:)
Post a Comment