Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gourmand in Training

I am getting a little more adventurous in my culinary tastes. My new favorites are pancakes and veggie hot dogs. I'll tolerate yogurt, but it has to be really smooth, otherwise I just suck all the liquid out, and spit out the bits of fruit. Mommy also made me my very own christmas cookies, well sort of. They are teething biscuits shaped like gingerbread men. They are hard and tasteless, but at least I don't have to worry about anyone else eating them! It doesn't look like it in this picture, but in case you were wondering, I always gnaw the legs off first.

I had a little sniffle Sunday morning when I woke up. I entertained mommy and daddy with all the different noises and rhythms I could make while sniffling the snot in and out of my nose. I wouldn't let mommy wipe my nose or suction it out until I was done giving my concert. What can I say, I am a boy, gross stuff fascinates me!

Here I am in one of my new favorite toys, an old box! I love it when daddy pushes me around the house in it, I giggle a lot when we drive around, and my wispy hair stands straight up as the air hits my head.

1 comment:

Betty said...

i don't know geo--you say the gingerbread are tasteless, but if your mom baked them, i'm sure it won't be long until they're all devoured. cookies don't last very long in this family, regardless of the ingredients.