
I helped daddy with a few odd jobs around the house today-changing light bulbs, tuning the new speakers, wrapping presents, and cursing at all the neighbors who never raked their leaves, because now our tiny lawn is covered in theirs. I was especially good at holding the ladder as you can see.This is the noise I make when I get really excited about something. Once again, I share with you my infatuation with remotes:
2 comments:
George, i'll keep you in mind for help when I redo our porch in the spring.
oh geo, your fascination with the remote would surely diminish if you were in the UK--i only get 4 channels, and the show i decided not to watch tonight is entitled, 'can fat teens hunt?' well, do i want to know? do you want to know? enjoy the satellite telly, my dear yankee nephew!
Post a Comment