Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yard Work










Today we went to help Grandma and Grandpa spread some mulch in their yard. They had a giant pile of mulch delivered, and I loved climbing up it and shouting "ta-da" when I'd reach the top. I was also especially good at riding in the wheelbarrow, keeping everyone hydrated, and eating popsicles. Oh, and I got really dirty too, my face, arms and legs were coated in dirt!










During a break, Daddy and Grandpa put my bike together. I need some help pushing the pedals, but I love riding it while being pushed. I am really good at ringing the bell!


2 comments:

Betty said...

that's a sweet lookin' ride, geo! looks properly pimped :) what's the minimum age for joining hell's angels? I think you should look into that for maybe your 3rd birthday?

Richard said...

You look like a real badass on that trike!