We went to the zoo this morning, it was Daddy's first trip this year so I had to show him all the animals I can recognize now. We of course went to watch the monkeys, looked at the fish, played on the playground, and then headed to the African Savanna. Mommy and Daddy were trying to point out the giraffes and zebras to me. I ignored them and pointed and shouted "ostrich!" Much to their surprise, there was an ostrich sitting right in front of us! Mommy and Daddy were so shocked, they had no idea I even knew what one was. I must have learned that from my alphabet books, where "o" has an ostrich pictured next to it. Or maybe I picked it up on a recent zoo trip, but I really didn't seem too interested in them then. Wherever I learned it, I am smarter than you may think!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment