My daddy was sick yesterday, but he still took good care of me while mommy was at work. We played a little bit, but I went easy on him. I knew he wasn't feeling too well, so I was extra sweet, and gave him lots of hugs, and cuddle time. When mommy came home, she made him his favorite lemon sugar cookies. I think they are my favorite now too!I have added 2 new phrases to my vocabulary. I now say "all-gone" and "uh-oh." I usually say "all-gone" when I have no more food in front of me. Last night I said "uh-oh" when I accidentally dropped my cell phone. The phrase took on a whole new meaning this morning. I was determined to find whatever I could, and threw it on the floor, just so I could say "uh-oh."
1 comment:
can you ask your mom to send me that recipe? ;)
Post a Comment