Friday, March 21, 2008

Toilet Humor

I have recently discovered the bathroom, specifically the toilet. The bathroom doors are always closed around here now to keep me out. It started a few weeks ago when I found my Grandma Ooo's toothbrush, and threw it in the toilet. The other day, when she went in to put on her makeup, she thought I was happily rummaging through the diaper bag. Suddenly, she heard a "plop" and turned to see her wallet sitting in the toilet! While she fished that out of the toilet, I was returning with my spare set of clothes from the diaper bag to toss in as well. When I see an open bathroom door, I must take full advantage of the opportunity!

I have become pretty good at building towers with my blocks. Today I set a personal record and had 6 of them stacked on top of each other! Mommy didn't get a picture of that masterpiece though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Georgie! Grandma told me the story on the phone, and my stomach still hurts.