Sunday, March 9, 2008

My First Birthday

I got to celebrate my first birthday yesterday with my Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma Ooo. No one else was able to make it after the 18 inches of snow that fell! My daddy promised me ribs for dinner on my birthday, and he came through! I made a face and shuddered on my first taste, but I kept on eating. I haven't figured out how to lick my fingers, or wipe my hands, so I just rubbed them in my hair to clean the sauce off.

We watched the movie "Curious George" and opened a few gifts. When it came time for cake, I was fascinated with my giant cupcake, and birthday candle. My Aunt Bethany and Uncle Richard called to help sing "Happy Birthday" to me too. Once we blew out the candle, I lost interest in the cupcake, and didn't really eat any of it, and barely touched it! I must have ate too many ribs!












My Grandma and Grandpa Barker came today to watch me, and gave me some gifts to open. I got my very own laptop, so I won't have to borrow mommy and daddy's anymore!





2 comments:

Betty said...

wow, you've got some big chompers growing, geo! i can't believe you didn't try them out on that amazing- looking cupcake!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday George!

You look like a Hudson Preppy in your cute
clothes! What a good looking little guy!

Love,
Chuck & Sheri Saylor