Yesterday I had my first bubble bath. They were Curious George bubbles of course. I was very curious about what they tasted like, and kept putting the bubbles in my mouth, then making a disgusted face. I guess I still have to learn about Mr. Yuck.
I went to the West Side Market with mommy and Aunt Bethany. Mommy got me some new fruits and vegetables to try. She mentioned something about some new baby food combinations she wanted to make for me. I sure hope they are edible!
I am normally tolerant of the vacuum cleaner, and frequently sleep through when it is on. Yesterday mommy put me in my chair and started vacuuming. She checked on me a few seconds in, and I was screaming my head off. She turned it off and calmed me down. When she turned it on again, I got the most terrified look she has ever seen on me, and I started crying frantically. She came over and picked me up, and noticed that the vacuum had literally scared the you know what out of me!
I went to the West Side Market with mommy and Aunt Bethany. Mommy got me some new fruits and vegetables to try. She mentioned something about some new baby food combinations she wanted to make for me. I sure hope they are edible!
I am normally tolerant of the vacuum cleaner, and frequently sleep through when it is on. Yesterday mommy put me in my chair and started vacuuming. She checked on me a few seconds in, and I was screaming my head off. She turned it off and calmed me down. When she turned it on again, I got the most terrified look she has ever seen on me, and I started crying frantically. She came over and picked me up, and noticed that the vacuum had literally scared the you know what out of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment