I finally have my own remote. It is the coolest thing ever. I just sit and admire it for the longest time while pressing the buttons. I think someone may have taken the batteries out though, because it doesn't change the channel or volume. At least no one is trying to steal it from me, it's so great!Yesterday, mommy and I played catch and rolled the ball back and forth to each other. I think the loud shriek I let out as the ball came towards me helped in getting the ball back to her.

I am eating really well now. My favorite foods are oatmeal, butternut squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, plums, pears, apples, prunes, and bananas. I guess I like everything I have tried so far, except for peaches. I can't stand them, they make me gag, and my whole body twitches when I have a taste. Mommy keeps trying to give them to me every couple of weeks, I wish she'd take the hint!

I am eating really well now. My favorite foods are oatmeal, butternut squash, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, plums, pears, apples, prunes, and bananas. I guess I like everything I have tried so far, except for peaches. I can't stand them, they make me gag, and my whole body twitches when I have a taste. Mommy keeps trying to give them to me every couple of weeks, I wish she'd take the hint!
1 comment:
Wow Geo, you're really moving up in the world. I didn't get my first remote of my own until I was over 20!
Post a Comment