Monday, September 24, 2007

I love technology, but not as much as you...

I have to tell you how much I love technology! Laptops, cell phones, remotes - anytime I see one, it instantly grabs my attention, and I can't keep my eyes or hands off of them. Yesterday, I helped daddy and grandpa learn how to get my videos off the camera and on to the computer, so keep an eye out for videos on my blog soon.



I am sitting up on my own really well now. I can go for a few minutes before toppling over. I also love to roll all over the place. My favorite place to roll is over to mommy's plant, grab the leaves, and try to put them in my mouth. Just a reminder to mommy and daddy, you had better get started with the childproofing!




My daddy is leaving tomorrow to go to Utah for work. He won't be back until Sunday. I'm sure going to miss him. How dare he leave me alone with all these women! Oh wait, that doesn't seem so bad.

No comments: