I have been telling Mommy for about a week now that I want to play baseball. Every time I saw any reference to the game on TV or in a book, I would say "I wanna pway bayball!" Not really sure where I picked up this sudden love for the game, we went and picked out a baseball set for me. It was raining when we got home, so for the first and only time ever, I got to play baseball in the house! It was so much fun, I played all afternoon!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Playing Ball
I have been telling Mommy for about a week now that I want to play baseball. Every time I saw any reference to the game on TV or in a book, I would say "I wanna pway bayball!" Not really sure where I picked up this sudden love for the game, we went and picked out a baseball set for me. It was raining when we got home, so for the first and only time ever, I got to play baseball in the house! It was so much fun, I played all afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment