Mommy and Daddy took me car shopping today. I was treated like a king at the dealerships and given coloring books, crayons, stickers, trading cards, puzzles, a balloon, snacks, toys to play with, I got to splash in some puddles after the morning rain, and there were cars everywhere for me to look at it! Really, I don't see how Mommy and Daddy could possibly complain about their experience, I had such a great time! When we got home, Daddy asked me which car he should buy, the Accord or Malibu? I immediately shouted "McQueen!" as in Lightning McQueen from the movie "Cars." I sure hope he shows up in our garage soon!Saturday, June 20, 2009
Car Shopping is Fun!
Mommy and Daddy took me car shopping today. I was treated like a king at the dealerships and given coloring books, crayons, stickers, trading cards, puzzles, a balloon, snacks, toys to play with, I got to splash in some puddles after the morning rain, and there were cars everywhere for me to look at it! Really, I don't see how Mommy and Daddy could possibly complain about their experience, I had such a great time! When we got home, Daddy asked me which car he should buy, the Accord or Malibu? I immediately shouted "McQueen!" as in Lightning McQueen from the movie "Cars." I sure hope he shows up in our garage soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i'm crossing my fingers that you get mcqueen!
Post a Comment