We went today to buy me a potty. I had fun at the store pulling them off the shelf, and testing them all out by sitting on them. When we finally chose "the one," I carried it very proudly through the store up to the cash register, and wouldn't let anyone else touch it!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
The Little Boy who Cried "Poops"
Last Thursday, shortly after Mommy put me down for my nap, I started yelling "poops." Knowing I'd never fall asleep with a dirty diaper, she came up to change me. I immediately started laughing at her, because my diaper was clean. She put me down again, and I started yelling "poops" again. Giving me the benefit of the doubt, she came to change me. Yep, I tricked her again, my diaper was clean! I went down for a third time, and started yelling "poops." Mommy did her best to ignore me, but after 15 minutes, she had to come check. This time my diaper was full, and it was a mess. Mommy and Daddy decided maybe I need to start potty training!
We went today to buy me a potty. I had fun at the store pulling them off the shelf, and testing them all out by sitting on them. When we finally chose "the one," I carried it very proudly through the store up to the cash register, and wouldn't let anyone else touch it!
We went today to buy me a potty. I had fun at the store pulling them off the shelf, and testing them all out by sitting on them. When we finally chose "the one," I carried it very proudly through the store up to the cash register, and wouldn't let anyone else touch it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment