Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Best Medicine

Mommy and I went to Grandma's house on Thursday so we could help her after her foot surgery. I really was a very good helper, and did my best to keep Grandma company. I made sure she had enough dinosaurs, trains, and legos to play with. I also kept her full of vanilla wafers, our favorite snack through the weekend. Mostly I just sat next to her keeping her company, playing games, sharing my blankets with her, taking her calls, and propping my foot up on a pillow to show my sympathy. Grandma said I did a better job of getting rid of her pain than any medicine could. I'm really sorry about that train that got caught in your hair!




Daddy joined us on Friday, and Uncle Dan came on Saturday. Dan shared his train catalog with me, which I loved looking through!

No comments: