Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick!

I went to bed last night with a fever over 102 degrees, and woke up pulling at my ears. Grandma came out to take care of me so Mommy and Daddy could go to work. I had fun showing Grandma all my new toys from Christmas, and for a while it seemed like I was feeling better. The extra TLC from Grandma wasn't enough to fool the doctor when we went this afternoon however. I have a double ear infection and really red sore throat. The doctor said absolutely no swimming for a few days, and a long ride in the car isn't a good idea either. It looks like we'll have to cancel our New Years Eve plans of going to the Great Wolf Lodge with my cousins Ethan and Elaine and Aunt Jenny and Uncle Patrick. I was able to manage a smile for Daddy at the doctor's office!

No comments: