I love helping to sweep the floors, it is almost impossible for Mommy and Daddy to not let me help whenever they are using the broom or vacuum. They made me my own Swifter mop, so I can give the floors a good cleaning when needed. When I make an especially big mess at dinner, I'll run to the closet afterwards so I can grab the mop and help clean up. Sometimes, Mommy thinks I make a mess just so I can use the mop!Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Mr. Clean
I love helping to sweep the floors, it is almost impossible for Mommy and Daddy to not let me help whenever they are using the broom or vacuum. They made me my own Swifter mop, so I can give the floors a good cleaning when needed. When I make an especially big mess at dinner, I'll run to the closet afterwards so I can grab the mop and help clean up. Sometimes, Mommy thinks I make a mess just so I can use the mop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment