Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home Again!

Mommy and I left England yesterday morning, and it was a very long flight back, almost 9 hours! Mommy and I played games, read books, colored, ate snacks, watched cartoons, and went for a walk down the aisle, and that was all in the first hour! We repeated this routine over and over and over. I especially loved the walks up and down the aisle. I eventually started turning from side to side as we walked, waving to each row of passengers as we passed them. Mommy was hoping I'd eventually fall asleep, and I did, but not until 20 minutes before we landed! I stayed asleep while we got off the plane, went through customs, got our luggage then rechecked it, went through security, a diaper change, getting on and off another plane, and in and out of the car! Daddy was so disappointed I was sleeping when he met us at the airport, and stayed asleep until 7am this morning (16.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep in case you were wondering!) We had breakfast together so we could catch up, and Mommy could sleep in after I wore her out!

No comments: