Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Boats!

Today we went into London and met my Aunt Bethany for lunch near where she works. Afterwards, we went to the Diana Memorial Playground in Kensington Gardens, a huge playground with many different play areas. Mommy, Grandma, and my uncles were happy to help me run around and explore all it had to offer!
That evening, we went for a ride on the London Eye. I could hardly contain my excitement when we entered our pod, and immediately started running back and forth. I entertained everyone with many shouts of "ooh," "wow," and "boats," while pointing to the boats on the river. When I wasn't running around, I was holding onto to the rail, my little legs springing up and down, I was so excited!
We met up with Mommy's cousin Lisa and her husband Jeff after the Eye, and headed to an amazing sushi restaurant. The food was phenomenal, as I could not get enough of the edamame!

No comments: