skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Wanna Go for a Ride?
Daddy and I on our way to the store for some diapers in the convertible. I loved riding with the top down, I kept my sunglasses on too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ge-o!
Blog Archive
►
2016
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
2009
(79)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(175)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(17)
▼
July
(20)
Round and Round
Wax-on, Wax-off
E-I-E-I-O
Rosy Nosey
All Better!
Turning the Corner
Tylenol, Motrin, and Popsicles
It's a Hot One!
There were Green Alligators
Keeping My Water Cold
Wanna Go for a Ride?
At the Car Wash
Busy Morning
Can You Hear Me Now?
Chatterbox
Daddy's Helping Me
Chocoholic
Party at Pope's
4th of July
Sandman
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(43)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(6)
Geo-isms
July 28, 2009- "I want to go home, drink some juice, and watch (Bob the)Builder. Sound like a plan, Mom?"
July 20, 2009- "I sit right here and watch you." After Mommy asked if I was ready to get in the water at swimming lessons.
July 9, 2009- "I cute too, and funny!" After Mommy told me I was a good little boy.
July 3, 2009- "Cheerios go in my mouth, then in my tummy, then in my pants."
Links I like
My Cousins Ethan and Elaine
My Cousin Phillip
My Aunt Bethany
My Uncle Dan
My Uncle Patrick and Aunt Jenny
My Uncle Richard
Mommy's Cousin Kelly
Mommy's Cousin Brian
My Grandpa GG
No comments:
Post a Comment