Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

We started out the 4th of July with an early morning trip to the zoo. Daddy wanted to make sure we beat the crowd, and we were among the first to arrive- really, there were like 10 cars in the parking lot when we got there! I loved looking at the snakes on this trip, and I kept trying to touch them through the glass. We eventually all got a little hot and cranky though, so we only stayed for a couple hours.

When we got home, we decided to go visit my Grandma Ooo for a cookout. We quickly packed our bags and off we went! I was introduced to Thomas the Train by my cousin Chancellor and Uncle Dan. I was more interested in taking apart the wooden tracks though, so that didn't last too long. My Uncle Dan and Shaunn let me play with their cell phones, won't they be in for a surprise when they get their bills! Later, Grandma showed me around her garden, and I loved smelling the flowers!


No comments: