Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Me in St. Louis

We flew down to St. Louis today to visit family, and for a wedding tomorrow. I was very well behaved on the flight, and played with my finger puppets, which kept me entertained for most of the trip. I gave Mommy and Daddy quite a scare though, and choked on a pretzel during the flight. I was eventually able to cough it up after mommy hit me on the back a few times. No more pretzels for me for a while!

After we arrived at my Great Grandma's house, we went and ran some errands. I had fun being pushed around the grocery store by my Great Grandma. I kept trying to steal her cane, and it eventually turned into a game for me. She won though, as I wasn't able to take it from her.


We went over to my Great Aunt Nancy's for some dinner. I got to meet some more of my daddy's cousins and their kids. Daddy took me for a swim after dinner, but we forgot my swim suit, and I went in just my diaper. I really enjoyed the water though!

No comments: