Remember this rocket I got for Christmas? It has been down in the basement ever since. When Mommy or Daddy would take me down to the basement, my fingers would sink into their skin out of fear if I went anywhere near the thing. Mommy brought it upstairs on Thursday, and I started to get a little more brave. I would go up to it and push a button, then slowly walk away backwards without taking my eyes off of it. Still, I wouldn't sit on it and take it for a ride. My friend Reagan and her daddy Zajac came over for dinner this evening, and we went for a ride on my toys- me on my truck and her on my rocket. At first I just stared at her in awe that she was brave enough to ride on it. When it was time to trade, I hopped right on and had a great time riding it around. There was no way I could let a girl show me up like that!Saturday, June 21, 2008
All Systems Go
Remember this rocket I got for Christmas? It has been down in the basement ever since. When Mommy or Daddy would take me down to the basement, my fingers would sink into their skin out of fear if I went anywhere near the thing. Mommy brought it upstairs on Thursday, and I started to get a little more brave. I would go up to it and push a button, then slowly walk away backwards without taking my eyes off of it. Still, I wouldn't sit on it and take it for a ride. My friend Reagan and her daddy Zajac came over for dinner this evening, and we went for a ride on my toys- me on my truck and her on my rocket. At first I just stared at her in awe that she was brave enough to ride on it. When it was time to trade, I hopped right on and had a great time riding it around. There was no way I could let a girl show me up like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment