I was very well behaved on the car ride there, and for the whole weekend. About an hour before we got home yesterday, I decided I had had enough of my carseat, and started to get a little fussy. When we walked in the door, I smiled very big and immediately started shaking my arms and legs, I was so excited to be out of that seat. When mommy put me down, I just started walking all over the place, I needed to stretch out my legs after our 7 hour trip and did not stay in one place for a long time. Over the weekend, I saw some other kids running around, and I tried to imitate them. I am not quite coordinated enough yet to run, so I kept falling down. I'll get the hang of it one day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment