Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Chinny Chin Chin

Sorry I have been so behind in my posting, I had some trouble with my website that the network administrator (daddy) needed to look at. I promise I will try better to keep up!

I am trying so hard to walk on my own, sometimes I forget I don't know how to walk yet, and take a hard fall once I get moving. Last night I fell so hard against my play table, that I got a little cut on my chin. If you look really closely, you might be able to see it. I think mommy and daddy were more upset about it than I was. Anyway, I can stand on my own for a few seconds at a time. Sometimes, when cruising between furniture, I take a few steps on my own without holding on, but it's still a crash landing when I reach my destination.

Tonight while mommy and daddy were cooking dinner, I helped them organize their tupperware. I am such a good helper!

1 comment:

matty said...

nice job rearranging george!