Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting my groove on

I retired my Indians good luck outfit last night (sorry Adrienne and Natalie, it wasn't working anymore!) I decided to try a new strategy-watching the game in my diaper, but that didn't help either. Kidding! I was in my pajamas asleep in my crib for the entire game. Maybe next year?

I have started grooving along sometimes when I hear music. When I hear a song, I'll start bouncing up and down along with the music. I did this today at Target when I heard some music. I also did it the other day when mommy opened up one of those greeting cards that play music. Here I am grooving to a card playing Kool and the Gang. I got a little shy when mommy brought out the camera, so I wasn't dancing as much as before, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Simon said...

You dance better than daddy already!