Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Creeping, almost crawling

I am trying really hard to figure out this crawling thing. I get up on my hands, and my little legs make the motion like they are crawling, but then I fall down. I can pretty much get to wherever I need to go by rolling around, so maybe I'll stick with that for now.

I was a star today at Giant Eagle. Everyone was stopping grandma to look at me. We went up to the deli counter, and they yelled out "baby alert." Then a swarm of people appeared and fussed over me. Some even said they were considering having babies after seeing me. I hope I'm not responsible for the next baby boom!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

George, the next time you're at the supermarket, you should try climbing the mountain of oranges in the produce area. Especially if grandma is there with you. It's really fun!

matty said...

or next time you see a big display of cans. make sure you take the one at the bottom and watch the all fall.