Today was my last day of swimming lessons. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of the progress I made this week. I can blow bubbles and kick my feet very well. I also don't mind it as much as I used to when I go underwater, though given the choice I'd rather not. I also love jumping in the water over and over and over! When class was over, I couldn't wait to get my certificate, or "piece of paper" as I called it. I carried it into the changing room, then out to the car with a smile on my face, marveling at my piece of paper. I wouldn't let Mommy take a picture of me by the pool with it, but when we got in the car I asked her to take a picture, I was very proud!

1 comment:
congratulations, georgie barker! hope this is the first of many pieces of paper you receive throughout your life!
Post a Comment