Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lions, Tigers, and a Crane?

Mommy and I went to the zoo this morning while Daddy worked on some things around the house. My favorite thing at the zoo this time wasn't any of the animals. No, it was the giant crane they had parked in one section of the zoo that was helping to build a new bridge. We would be walking around, or looking at some animals, and my head would spin around and shout "crane" while pointing to it. I finally did look at some animals when we were far enough away from the crane. I was able to correctly count the number of ostriches I saw (2,) and the number of giraffes I saw (4.) Mommy was very proud of that!

We got home just in time to get my lawnmower out and then walk it back to the garage next to Daddy.

No comments: