I decided Daddy needed a trip to the ER to make his birthday complete. As we were getting ready to go out to dinner, I ran over to get a toy to bring to the restaurant. On the way, I slipped and hit my forehead on the bottom of the stairs. I had a pretty deep cut, and was bleeding quite a bit, so we headed to the ER instead of dinner. We got in right away, and the doctor said we could get away with the surgical glue instead of stitches, if I could sit still long enough for it to set. When the time came, Daddy held me on his lap, and guess what? I didn't move at all, I don't even think I blinked. I was such a good boy while they did it that I got a popsicle when it was all done! I showed everyone that walked by our room my popsicle too, I was so proud!


When we got home, we ate dinner, and sang happy birthday to Daddy. I got to help Daddy blow out his candle. I kept saying "again," so we re-lit and blew out the candle at least 5 times. I'll be all set for my birthday in a few weeks!
1 comment:
How brave you are George! I had to hum to your Uncle Patrick while he was getting his eye examined/cleaned in the ER to help distract him. Maybe you could give him some pointers on being a brave boy.
PS. He was 31 years old when this happened! :)
Post a Comment