
We all met for brunch at the Great Dane Brewery, and then Brian and Nancy offered to help us explore the downtown area of Madison. We started out inside the Capital building, which was right across from our hotel, and then headed out to walk around the city. We didn't last too long though because we were all freezing! We ducked into the Madison Children's Museum to warm up, and ended up spending the afternoon there. I was kind enough to try out all the exhibits for Brian and Nancy, so they would know what to expect when they visit with their baby! Actually, I had a great time playing at all the hands-on exhibits, running from one to the other while everyone tried to keep up! All the excitement wore me out, and I ended up falling asleep shortly after we left, and remained asleep for most of our plane ride home.






No comments:
Post a Comment