Saturday, January 26, 2008

I can't put my arms down!

It has been so cold here, I am not allowed out of the house without my fleece snowsuit. It does a great job at keeping me warm. The only problem is I forget how to move when I have this thing on. Mommy will try and sit me on the floor while she gathers her keys and purse, but I won't sit up in this thing. I just fall over backwards and lie on the floor, absolutely still, in the position you see here. My eyes dart around the room, looking for someone to help me!

5 comments:

Betty said...

"my brother looked like a tick about to pop"

please tell me that all you can think of is 'a christmas story.'

Richard said...

"I can't put my arms down!"

Richard said...

oops! I didn't read the title! was too busy laughing at the photo! :)

Unknown said...

I'm no Doctor Spock, but you don't appear to be happy in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Yes, 'A Christmas Story" HAS to be the first thing that comes to mind, at least in this family. You also look like a Tella Tubbie. Hilarious!